Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Upping the Contest Houses in Preparation for Creator Anniversary

In preparation for my 6th Creator Anniversary, I'm trying to upload the past 10 contest houses quickly, but with all the CC that I was using haphazardly for the contest, its taking me a bit longer to track down credit for some things. Other houses just have a ridiculous amount to begin with and I am trying to reduce, reuse, and recycle some of it.

I've always tried to have my creator anniversary post fall on certain round numbers. My first was on my 100th, second on 118th, third on 129th, fourth on 137th, and fifth on 150th. Okay, so maybe I didn't try all that hard, but some of them did, and I'd like my 6th to be on 170. I'm currently at 157, with 2 more houses from Pleasantview to toss up, then 5 from Veronaville. That should put me at 164. Here's some spoilers: for my 6th Creator Anniversary, I think I'm going to make 6 posts. That will put the final one at 170. I only have a month left at this point, so I don't know if I'll manage it, but I'm going to try. My boyfriend and littlest sister have both offered to help me with my project, so there is still hope I suppose. The biggest road block at the moment is getting these last seven houses up. Why didn't I do them during the contests?!? I've just got to knuckle down and push!

No comments:

Post a Comment