Saturday, April 17, 2010

List of projects I want to -eventually maybe- get around to..

Ok, so its been almost a year since my last journal entry, that's probably too long. In my defense I haven't been able to do much with Sims for a while. I've been busy with school and co-op (internship). I've just started another quarter at school. I've got a very light credit load this quarter so maybe I'll find time to do more projects for you all. Lately though I've just been playing. Alexander Goth is about to get married, he has the entire town in a buzz about it.

I've had this list sticky noted to my desktop for the better part of two years now and I'm tired of staring at it.

Sharpen Teen Undies
Service Pack 2
Toddler Ducky Swimsuits
tf Boyshort Suits
TShirt and Socks PJs af tf

Swings
Shelving Set
Functionality to Book Stacks, Chalkboard, Toys
Window Mirrors
Hanging Verticle Holiday Mall Lights no
Stackable Chairs
Windchimes
Update Buy Catalog (include accessories)
Bauhaus Project
Windmills: original, lattice, pinwheel, large dutch sails, large spanish sails, water wheel, farm, gears
Phone book

Custom Window Walls, normal and attic
Basement Walls
Corner Stairs Object
Smaller Driveways/garage doors
Clear Windows, Frosted, Broken, Empty, Mirrored

If anyone sees anything that looks interesting ask me about it, if you want to see it done, let me know. I might pick the project back up for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment