Sunday, August 5, 2007

OMG LEARNING HOW TO MESH EDIT!! and a rant about radio talk shows

Ok, so I was getting annoyed with how a key part of my contest entry was looking, so I downloaded that trial version of Milkshape and started deleting things I didn't like. I was only half following the tutorial, cuz I was pretty sure it wouldn't work right anyways, but when I loaded it into the game, I was like HOLY CRAP IT WORKED!!! cuz well, it worked. Then I started looking at other bits I could tweak here and there, and now I've been at this all day and its starting to look alot like my source picture!!!! I'm getting really excited about it. However, I'm not really liking the Milkshape program, I'm going to look into getting a copy of 3D Studio, I used it in highschool, but its been a while.

But anyways, back to topic, IT WORKS!!! Ok, small victory, but you have to start somewhere, right? Ttyl, I'm going to go back to work on it now. And as a side note, whoever came up with the idea of radio talk shows on regular channels needs to be shot. I want my music back. GAH, this is worse. Now they are playing music in the background that kinda relates to their problems BUT THEY ARE TALKING ON TOP OF IT!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment