Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Hello Journal!

Here I plan on discussing projects I am currently working on and where you can submit requests or suggestions. (I'm not the worlds best modder, but I will tell you straight up if I think I can do it.)

Here's a little info about me:
I'm 20, and in college. My major is industrial design, that means when I grow up I get to design the next iPod, or the next sweet furniture set. Currently my dream jobs include working for Apple, designing furniture, or designing playsets for Barbie.
I'm decently computer savy, and HIGHLY creative. My college is one of the best schools for my major in the United States, and its hard to get into. During my first year there I became extremely proficient with Photoshop and a couple 3D modeling programs. Sadly, currently, I don't have any 3D programs on my laptops, otherwise you'd have seen new meshes by me already.

Personally, I find too many strange things with Sims, and I will endeavor to make mods to fix these strange sim behaviors. That is where I want to end up, but I have to work up to that, since I have never done any of that sort of stuff before. Right now, we are in the secondary stages of clothing recolors. This is where SimPE starts to come into play. BTW, I've never used SimPE before, and it really confuses me, so we truly are starting at the beginning.

If anyone reading this admires my work or has a question as to how I did something, write a response, I love getting feedback, and I love helping others with their mods.

No comments:

Post a Comment