Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Nearly a Year Ago Now

Oh wow, it's been nearly a year since my last post. I've been keeping pretty busy with my small business, Smallhouse Models.

I was devastated when I realized I couldn't finish my Pleasantview Renovate for my Creator Anniversary last July, but the project isn't scrubbed, it's just on the back burner. I moved out of state two weeks later and needed the time to pack. After the move it didn't seem as urgent because I missed the deadline.

I wasn't about to let another important yearly tradition slip past me. This year the calendar contest's theme is simply to embody that month with a sim in the scene. I've previously entered a January, July, and October months in years previous, so as an added challenge to myself, I can't repeat months I've done in years past. This year I got the idea to depict Groundhog's Day, so that's what I did. Move over Valentine's Day, you are so overdone.

No comments:

Post a Comment